Anime Collab Anime Collab

It was worth it

Its really something when I can sit here and make it through a flash this long. Everyone did an awesome job and a few parts I coudlnt tell the difference from the actual animes. Very good job all around guys. It really is great to see everyone come together and tribute some of their personal inspirations and great animes out there. We need more pieces like this on NG.

Trix:Complete Breakfast 1 Trix:Complete Breakfast 1

Nice

Boondock Lucky. Thats fuckin awesome!!! All around probably the best flash I have seen all month.

Socom: Im a Captin Socom: Im a Captin

Spell Check?

Captin? Captin? Thats it, no more submitting for you while Im sleeping. I spell checking everything from now on you illiterate Korean bastard lol.

Ani-x responds:

"i spell checking"

FOB ALEART!

my sprite fight my sprite fight

You Lied to Me

All I have to say is WOW. This in my opinion is an example of a perfect flash. You tricked us into believing it was a sprite flash and ended up being a hilarious spoof of sprite flashes.

Artwork was pretty good but not great. Your cans looked pretty good though, especially the one that got cut in two. The annoying techno adds to the joke. The best part about this though was the fact it was so short. Any longer and the joke would have been lost and so would alot of peoples time. Perfect timing man.

By the way was that Smoke from Mortal Kombat peeking out form the trees in the BG?

Ani-x responds:

that was smoke from MK, good eye.
and glad to see some one got the phuns!

and the one had a stick...

ww2 flight stick&amp;lt;1&amp;gt; ww2 flight stick<1>

....

Well I rated this overall as a 5 and gave you a 2 ranking. Just the favt that you used sticks brought it down alot. I hate that stuff. But everything else was pretty good.

cheaterx51 responds:

only cause of the stick?:(

thnx for the comment anywayz

Iron Chef Seppuku Iron Chef Seppuku

Iron Cheif, I love it

Pretty good man. 2 things though. I also think it was to short and had alot more potential if it was longer. Also the subtitles went by way to fast even though they went very important. In the end a great flash though.

SketchMichaels responds:

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the crit.

The Passout The Passout

????

How in the HELL did this make it past judgement? I mean serious....who voted for this crap?

0megaw00ty responds:

At least you use punctuation... (unlike these other weens). And to tell you the truth...I have no idea how it passed with all these 0's.

Freshness Power Freshness Power

Nice

The artwork was ass but that was funny as hell man. Nice job.

xxSHIFTxx responds:

the artwork wasn't my priority on this one

StarWarsGangstaRap:TEASER StarWarsGangstaRap:TEASER

Why?

Why redo something that was great to begin with. Yeah I can understand giving it a better look but its already a classic flash, why mess with it at all? Why not spend your time doing a new flash instead of dwelling on the past?

pyropymp responds:

I am pretty confident you will change your mind after you see the final product ;) Patience

Kill Batman: Alpha Kill Batman: Alpha

Wow

That was extremely funny man. If it wasnt for the bad quality on some of the sound bits I would probably give it a ten. Very nicely done. GREAT!!!